This ultimate Dynamite hamper will melt anyone's heart. The vivid colours of this bouquet will wake one's senses. The adorable bear will add warmth and the beautiful to look at and soothing gold fish tea bag gift set will make one's day complete.
Size : Medium Approx 25cm, Large Approx 26-30cm, Extra Large Approx 31-35cm
* Due to seasonal availabilities, some flowers may be substituted for a flower of equal beauty, quality and price.
Learn how to care for your flowers here.
Medium bouquet width 25cm approx
Large bouquet width 26-30cm approx
XL bouquet width 31-35xm approx
Flower Care Tips
Flower Care Tips
Flower Actually's Ultimate Flower Care Instructions
At Flower Actually, we believe that a beautiful floral arrangement should last as long as possible. That's why we've put together the ultimate flower care instructions to help you keep your blooms fresh and stunning for longer.
Caring for Your Cut Flowers
Follow these simple steps to care for your cut flowers:
- Use a clean vase filled with fresh water. A dirty vase can cause bacteria to grow, which can make your flowers wilt quickly.
- Keep the flower stems in lukewarm water. This helps the flowers absorb water more easily, which keeps them fresh.
- Add the complimentary flower food that comes with all Flower Actually bouquets to the vase of water. Our flower food is specially formulated to keep your flowers looking their best for longer.
- Use a clean knife or pair of scissors to cut 2-3cm off the stems at a sharp angle. This helps the stems absorb water more easily.
- Remove any leaves that will be below the water line in the vase. This helps prevent bacteria growth and keeps your flowers fresh.
- Change the water and re-cut the stems every two days. This helps keep the water clean and your flowers fresh.
- Keep your flowers away from direct sunlight and hot locations. This can cause them to wilt quickly.
Caring for Your Orchid Plants
Orchids are beautiful and fascinating houseplants, but they can be tricky to care for. Follow these tips to keep your orchids healthy and blooming:
- Choose a growing medium that suits your orchid's needs. There are several options, such as redwood or fir bark, charcoal, sand, cork, rocks, and moss.
- Place your orchid in an area with indirect sunlight and partial shade. Orchids thrive in these conditions and require about 6 hours of indirect sunlight per day. An east-facing window or room is recommended, as the morning sunlight will not cause sunburn damage to the orchid plants.
- Water your orchid only when the growing medium is dry. Overwatering can cause the roots to rot, which can be fatal to your orchid.
- Orchid flowers bloom once a year and usually last for a month. After all the flowers have dropped, your orchid will bloom again in one year. If your orchid does not bloom, it may need a change of growing medium.
With these tips, you can keep your flowers and orchid plants healthy and stunning. At Flower Actually, we're passionate about helping our customers enjoy beautiful blooms for longer. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Further reading : How to keep flowers fresh : Proven tips and tricks
Order & Delivery
Order & Delivery
Same day delivery service is available for orders palced before 5pm.
Free shipping for orders over $1000
Images are for reference only. Due to seasonal availabilities, some flowers may be substituted for a flower of equal beauty, quality and price.